Work with us
We are a passionate group of people trying to make laundry and dry cleaning easier for the average New Yorker. If you are annoyed by the hassle and inefficiencies in the current system, you should join our team. We work hard and have fun at the same time.
Brinkmat is looking for motivated people who love talking about products. We have a team of full time and part time sales people selling Brinkmat to cleaners around the New York City area. Since there are quite a few stores, we are looking to ramp up our team. Ideally, we are looking for full time employees, but we also have some great part timers too.
- Generate leads by calling cleaners around the city to pitch Brinkmat
- Occasionally traveling to them to give a demo of our site
- Once they agree to partner with us, you'll have to input their information into our system
- Maintain a relationship with the cleaners you work with
We need a talented developer to streamline some of our existing inefficiencies, both from a system's perspective and operationally. You must have an engineering background with experience in Java and MySQL. Our infrastructure is completely based in the cloud, so knowledge of cloud based computing is preferable, but not necessary.
- Understand the entire architecture well enough to make code changes
- You will have to make Java, MySQL, and HTML code changes, so working knowledge of all is necessary
- Roll out your changes to the production environment in Amazon's cloud
- Troubleshoot one-off errors in production and fix bugs
To apply, please contact us. Be sure to attach your resume.